Extended Warranty Program
All products are warranted from the date of customer purchase, unless otherwise indicated. All parts will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Pro Fitness Wholesale, Inc. Any extended warranty applies to the original purchaser and is nontransferable.
Warranties are deemed null and void if damage is caused by negligence, misuse, accident, alterations to the product, abnormal conditions, acts of God, or lack of preventative maintenance as described by the manufacturer. Broken parts or damage from normal wear and tear is also not covered by an extended warranty.
Pro Fitness Wholesale, of Maryland, LLP. will delegate one of our service technicians or recommend a local service technician. All parts must be returned to Pro Fitness Wholesale, Inc. We reserve the right to repair or replace the parts. Parts will be sent to you via courier. Priority shipping is offered however this will be at the customer’s expense.
All “AS IS” equipment does not qualify for any extended warranty programs. In addition, a separate warranty must be purchased for each item, warranty prices are based per item. Extended warranty programs are only offered in the United States
All of our products include a free 30 day replacement exchange and 30 day labor warranty unless otherwise stated.
- Treadmill warranties: $249 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor, this offer excludes the belt and deck.
- Ellipticals and Crosstrainers: $249 for 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor
- Climbers, Steppers and Step Mills: $249 for 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor
- Recumbent/Upright and Spin Bikes $199 for 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor
- Strength Equipment: $199 for 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor
- Rowers: $199 for 12 month warranty on Parts and Labor